Download printable overview of the workshop here!
Introduction to Conjoint Analysis – A tool to investigate preferences of farmers/animal owners
Session organisers: Wilma Steeneveld, Utrecht University, the Netherlands
Learning objectives and expected outcomes
To support decision making it is important to know what farmers/animal owners want. A Conjoint Analysis is a tool to investigate preferences, and is method which is increasingly used in Veterinary Sciences. The objectives are:
- Understand the basic principles of a conjoint analysis
- Being able to set up a conjoint analysis
- Being able to interpret the outcomes of a conjoint analysi
Content and structure
Activities during the workshop:
- Explanation on conjoint analysis
- Discuss scientific papers
- Analyse outcomes of your own filled in questionnaire
- Set up of your own conjoint analysis
Materials provided by the facilitators
Scientific papers to read.